Monday, December 8, 2008

God's In Control

Good Morning to everyone. I want to tell you a little bit about me, you see at times I think that everything that I am doing in my life is for me and by me, well let me tell you something, it don't work that way. Like I said before God created everything, and everyone and by being the creator, he is also in control over all of his creation. I sometimes forget this fact about God, and when I do think that I'm in control of my life, that is when I fall big time. God as the creator doesn't want us to fall, but when we do as his children we have the right to ask for is help and he will help us. Let me explain something at this point, God sometimes does not help us with what we want the help with, but he will help us with what God knows is important to help us with. This is how God is in control, and for a children of God that falls a lot I'm glad that he is in control. Until later, I hope all of you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment