Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Praises To GOD!

I know that it's been awhile since I last posted but I've been under a lot of stress for sometime. Resently I've been reading Psalms to my morning Quiet Time, this morning I read from Ps. 105:1-4 which goes like this,
1 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!
2 Sing to him, sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!
3 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!
4 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

I have trouble at times remembering how good God is to all of us, not just to my self but to all of us. Todays reading reminded me of that. It also reminded me that we have to go to him for our strength, every day. If we keep on remembering all that he had done, and all that he will do, then how hard is it to ask for his strength, hell give it to you when you ask for it. For my self I keep forgetting that I can't keep on going without looking up to God for His Grace. So if your like me, please keep in mind that you have to keep on talking to God and giving thanks for his Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment