Thursday, April 27, 2017


A Red Blanket

          I want to start this post by taking about my body and my blanket.  I’m a real live person with a normal body temperature of 98.6°.  When I go to sleep my body temperature goes down 1 or 2 degrees, when this happens and I wake up I always feel cold.  I'm the type of person that when I get cold I put on a blanket, which when my body heat leaves my body, it hits the blanket and sends it back to my body to keep me warm.
 
I also think that the air around me is cold and not to warm at all.  When a person is warm he has life inside him, when a person gets to cold then that person could die.  If we think of who is in control of the air right know that would be satan, the "prince of the air".  Satan wants a person dead, when we are dead our bodies get's cold and starts breaking down.  This process of death is what satan is all about, to see how many people he can kill before his time is up.
          I would like to look at another type of blanket, one that is Blood Red in color, a blanket that would never make us cold again in this life time.  This blanket is given to a saved person when he excepts the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ from the cross.  I pray to God that everyone that reads this post will put on that Blood Red Blank of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment