Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OMNIPRENCE

Good Morning to all of you.

My bible verse for today comes from Jeramiah 23:23,24 "Am I a god at hand, declares the LORD, and not a God far away? Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the LORD. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the LORD.

God is bigger then all the universe, in Jeramiah we read that God fills heaven and earth. Knowing that our Heavenly Father is so big and all we have to do is talk to him, like we talk to other friends and family, this makes my blood warm up everytime I think of how big and awsome God truly is.

Now in closing I want to add something about the word Omniprence God - one that is bigger then the universe but is always around when we need to talk to him, What a awesome God, he is.

Have a Good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment