Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IMMUTABLE OF GOD

Hello to everyone:

I would like to first look at two Bible verses, the first is from Malachi 3:6a which reads "For I the LORD do not change" The second Bible verse is from Psalms 102:25-27, which reads "25 Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.26 They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment.
You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, 27 but you are the same, and your years have no end."

The Free Dictionary calls Immutable - unchanging through time; unalterable; ageless. I don't know how many times in a 24hr period a human being can change his mind about anything. I know personaly I have trouble sometimes staying focused on one item, so I would not change my mind. But when it comes to God he never changes his mind, what ever he says, goes, he stayes with what is right and that's why he will never change he can't. It goes against who he is, He is a God that knows what to do when it needs to be done.

Until later have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment