Friday, August 26, 2011

MY MINISTRY

Good Morning To Everyone:

I would like to look at Mark 16:15 which reads "And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation." Jesus was talking to his disciples at the time but I feel my own calling coming out of this bible verse, and that's what I would like to talk about this morning. Some people would disagreed with how I think but that is something that they have to live with. I have trouble getting out of my apartment at times so I use my blog to share God's good news to anyone that wants to read it. I write my blogs from the heart, and my heart believes everything that the bible tells us, so that is why I use my blog to share the good news of Jesus Christ. I know that's it's not the only way of doing things for God but right know God wants me to do what I can for his church. I'm not a member of any church right know because I disagree with what churches are doing to people, many the lies that they pass around, and because of that I can't go, because I would be accepting what the church as to say is true and I know that it is not, that I why I do my best to pass what I believe from the bible to my blog.

Until latter have a good day

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment