Friday, December 30, 2016

Living For The Good Of God

 Romans 8:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 

 I would like to look at the words "all things work together for good to those who love God".   I believe that if  we live everyday doing what is good, it should be done for the good for God and not ourselves.  If we love God, then what ever we do should be good for God.
    I would like to share with you what has been happening to me.  I'm a 60 year old man that loves God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, very much.  I weight around 400 lbs, because of my weight problems I have trouble getting around.  I mostly use a wheel chair to get around, and I can't get in the family van like I use to, so I don't leave the apartment to much any more.  I don't go to church any more, but I do keep up with my quiet time, and my reading and studying the bible.  I can do a few things around the apartment to help my wife that has her own health issues.  I fix my own breakfast, and help unload the dishwasher when we run it.
    I feel that as long as I can keep going on a daily basis, with God's help then I'm doing them for the good for God, but I must have his help or else what I do is not for God but for myself, that is why I need to stay writing on my blog because God is helping me write, for good.  I use my blog to share what God has taught me, by sharing what God has taught me, I'm doing good for his will.  Some days I feel that what ever I do isn't good enough for God, but with his help and I put my heart in it is always good for God.
    I do hope that we can all live for God and not ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment