Sunday, May 8, 2011

King of Kings & Lord of Lords part 2

Good Morning:
Today's Bible verse again comes from Revelations 19:16, which reads: 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
On my very last post we looked at why Jesus is called King of kings & Lord of lords. Today I want to see what type of King that I believe he is. When I think of Kings and Lords I think of an Absolute Monarchy where the king rules his country like a dictator, with an iron fist. The king makes up all the rules and the people has to do what the king wants to stay alive.
I'm happy to report that I believe Jesus monarchy is much more different. I hope you remember that Jesus went to the cross as a innocent servant, so we can be all saved. We all know that he is sitting on his throne on the right side of God the Father, and while he is sitting on the throne, he is helping all of is brothers and sisters that are a member of his family. Yes Jesus is still doing a job of a servant, when someone is hunger, or hurting, or lonely, Jesus is always there to lend a hand not as a ruler but as a servant. Can you a magin if Jesus is doing this type of work today, what type of work he would do when he comes back for his second coming. Jesus monarch will be here to help people not hurt them. I praise God for Jesus and his Monarchy.
Until the next time I do hope you all have a good day in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment