Monday, May 2, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING!

Hello To Everyone
This evenings Bible verse is John 1:1-4, which reads:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
I would like to share with all of you why I'm calling this post A New Beginning! You see God gave me a new beginning this past weekend, and I would like to share it with you. It all started last Thursday April 23, 2011. I got deathly sick, so sick that I went into a comatose state, so bad my wife had to call the ambulance to rush me to the ER. I was in the ER for a good 8hrs before they took me to a hospital room. The next morning I found out that I had a bad bought with Cellulitis, and almost lost my Physical Life. Everything was going along fine with getting me well enough that I could come home with new medication. Saturday my the hospital doctor came in for a visit, he told me that he could possible send me home on Sunday May 1st. The problem the doctor was having problems with the last blood workup, it was showing WHISKERS in my blood test and he wanted to find out where it was coming from before he sent me home. Sunday afternoon final got there and the doctor came in and said we found where the WHISKERS came from and if I wanted to go home he would go out and do the paper work so I can leave. I said thank you Dr and thank you God. This is why I call this a new beginning, and in the next few weeks and months these post will show a change in that new beginning. So I do hope you return and find out how it would be should be to live a New Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment